Monday, May 9, 2016

From Krisha Mae



Hi Mom!

It's saddening to think that there's only one day to celebrate mother's day when you've given your whole life to us ever since we were born. I've been existing for 18 years, and there was never a day that you were not guiding and helping me become the best version of myself. Words will never explain how grateful I am to have you. Thanks for being the best role model and for being my number one fan. Thank you for encouraging me, believing in me, and always doing what's best for me. Thank you for scolding me when I do the wrong things. Thank you for always serving as my motivation. I won't be where I am now without you. I'm sorry for not always calling or texting.  I'm sorry for probably giving you so many headaches in the past 18 years. Thanks so much for loving me. I love you mommy! Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world. We're so lucky to have you. And we are so proud of you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment